Our research services allow you to step back and see your programme, service, strategy or policy from different points of view. We are multi-disciplinary researchers and our practice is based in principles of equity and participation. We offer:
- qualitative research
- primary and secondary research
- service evaluation
- participatory engagement
- quantitative data analysis
As facilitators and experienced research practitioners, we can help you find insights through dialogue, engagement, and exploring existing data.
Our research services are particularly useful for:
- Working in solidarity: You want to apply and uphold principles of inclusivity, equity and meaningful engagement in your research or engagement.
- Skills development: You want to develop skills and mindsets for things like co-production, co-design or inclusive engagement. We can carry out research or engagement for your organisation and work alongside you to develop your skills with hands-on, in-context experience.
- Consultancy: You want to ethically integrate participatory methods and widen inclusion in your data analysis, engagement or design work, or you need to fill a skills or resource gap for your research project.
Read our case studies to find out more about how we work and our previous research projects.
Our day rate is £800.
Book a 30 minute curiosity call to find out how we can help you.